- Our Services
Heat Treatment & Fumigation ISPM
The International Standard for Phytosanitary Measures, publication number 15 - Regulation of wood packaging material (WPM) in international trade. The regulations are to help prevent the worldwide spread of plant pests and diseases by using specially treated wooden packaging material (WPM). ISPM15 applies to coniferous softwood and non-coniferous hardwood used as raw wood packaging material. The standard does not apply to wood packaging made wholly of manufactured wood-based products such as plywood and veneer, reconstituted wood products (particle board, chipboard, press wood, oriented stand board, high density fiber board, and medium density fiber board) or products created using glue, heat and pressure or a combination thereof.
- Provides proper training for first build and every build.
- Template and jig system to meet productivity.
- Daily 5S activities to eliminate 7waste.
- Well experience in handling semi-com machines.
- Well experience in 100k cleanroom packaging system.
- Good team players.
- Instant service provides to support customer urgent calls.
- Larger importer of pine woods.
- Meet OTD per customer call.
- Standby service all times.